Happy Weekend my love!
Indiana Jones and are chilling out on the couch and drinking copious amounts of tea. We’ve even went so far as to dive into M’s yorkshire tea stash for a good ol’ english cup of tea! Delish.
Today on the podcast I’ve brought on a very special guest and I hope you love her. She is a new mom and corporate drop out that is passionate about helping you heal your relationship with money.
Nicole Cooley, founder of moneywithmoxie.com, is a craver of knowledge committed to creating a life of intention. Lover of all like-minded passion pursuers. Pasta, travel and photography light her up.
She loves all things Personal Finance, and is inspired to help others on their journey to financial security. She has a BA in Finance, a MA in Organizational Leadership and has worked for two Fortune 500 companies in the banking and insurance industries. Nicole is also a Certified Financial Recovery Counselor aka Money Coach that believes the emotional aspect of our relationship with money is just as important as the technical knowledge.
This moxie money maven is also a Certified Financial Recovery Counselor aka Money Coach that believes the emotional aspect of our relationship with money is just as important as the technical knowledge.
In this episode:
- Hear Nicole’s story of ditching a corporate career in the financial industry (with an ever increasing debt!) to become a money coach, focus on her business and being a new mother!
- Learn why you sometimes need to “embrace the messiness of life” and take time to enjoy the things that you have instead of always buying more!
- Discover simple ways you can get out of the spending cycle and heal your relationship with money, choose things that are aligned with your values and feel more abundant every day!
I would love to know what you think, so comment below or message me here. I promise. You’re going to love it!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
TLW EPISODE 41
ABOUT OUR SPECIAL GUEST
Nicole Cooley is a corporate drop out and new mama currently obsessed with sleep, green juice and planting her new garden. Her company Money With Moxie helps women align their spending to their value system and use money as a tool to design their ideal life.
- Website: www.MoneyWithMoxie.com
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Moneywithmoxie
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/Moneywithmoxie
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
DID YOU LOVE THIS EPISODE?
Please share this post on pinterest, facebook and twitter. Every little like and heart creates a ripple across the internet – reminding women that LIBERATING woman (both ourselves and each other!) is crucial for creating lasting & loving change in this world.
Freedom & Bliss,